Myphone A919i Quadcore Phone Specs
Myphone is said to be launching a new phone in the Philippine market, this time it will be a quad-core phone dubbed Myphone A919i.
Myphone has launched the A919 model during the last months of 2012 and a lot of users have been impressed by its performance. Myphone will rebrand another Micromax phone (Micromax 116 Canvas HD) and release it as the new Myphone A919i in the Philippine Market.
Myphone A919i Specifications
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 MTK MT6589
- 5.0″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- GPU PowerVR SGX544
- 4 GB (1.77 GB user available), 1 GB RAM
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash rear-camera
- 2 MP front facing camera for video calls
- microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
- microSD, up to 32 GB max
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
normanski | 12. Apr 2013 | Myphone | No Comments »